Moonlit Rail ™
Each navigable area of the Moonlit Rail ™ site is summarized briefly in the sections below, each of which has one or more links to its respective area.
Most of the links are also available from either the standard site navigation menu appearing on each page, or the administrative links found in the footer boilerplate.
- Start Here! This is where you can find site news.
- Photographic Gallery
- Most of this site's early content consisted of digitally-scanned copies of my photographs. Some gallery content deserves to be retired and has been; but there are always newer additions. More details are available on the Gallery page.
- I have written much over the years on being a motorcyclist.
Many of these essays and diatribes are re-printed on this site's
- Mostly of interest to members of NEDoD, this is merely a directory you can visit with your web browser. Its contents (which are likely to be rather ephemeral) will be listed automatically.
- Railroads (whether literally or metaphorically) play an integral
component to the theme and iconography of the
Moonlit Rail ™ site.
- Massachusetts Central Railroad
- Of the various railroads that style Moonlit Rail ™, none contributes more imagery than the Massachusetts Central.
- Slackware Linux
- I have created many alterations and enhancements to Slackware's version of "GNU/Linux" over the years, some of which I have posted on this site's Slackware Linux pages, including automated scripts for downloading and building packages. Have a look for some alternative implementations.
- At the bottom of each page on this site is some footer boilerplate
containing links to resources not generally part of the regular
"site content"; they are:
- Site Map
- This is what you are reading now.
- This identifies what you can expect in terms of privacy and anonymity when visiting this site via the WWW.
- About This Site
- This is a discussion of the history of this site with both general and technical notes on site layout and construction.
- Legal Notice
- Here is our version of the ubiquitous boilerplate "Legal Notice and Disclaimer".
- Contact Us
- If you wish to leave the author / webmaster a note, you can find instructions for doing so on this page.